It does what amounts to aperture priority with a simple push of the green button. It
will set the shutter speed automatically, so you really have only one motion to
complete, pushing the button. I don't understand why some feel this is difficult. I do
it in situations with constantly changing exposure and have never experienced a
problem or felt inconvenienced.