I rather doubt that the 60-250 will be available in six-seven months.
In any case, if you want to rely on auto-focus, you should get the
K10D - with the more powerful focus motor it will operate faster than
any of the earlier models, even before the DA* SDM lenses come along.

I've shot kid's soccer with the *ist-D and the FA* 80-200; most of
the time that's enough reach, although when you need more I doubt
that the difference between 200 and 250 would be enough.  And if
you get the K10D you can crop to the center 6MP, which will give
you the same AOV as a 260mm lens :-)