There are numerous cases of buyers complaining to ebay that the
merchandise was never delivered or was faulty. If it's a paypal deal,
they can sometimes get their money back. Do as you will, but I prefer
to wait until I'm sure everything is okay before I post feedback.
Others are free to do as they please.
Paul