SMC-K 20mm F4 @ $361.00, ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120076284794

I bought one of these in mint condtion (ebay) only
13 months ago for $233. This is typical, I
am seeing vintage Pentax K mount lenses, K, M,
and A series all up about 50% in the last
year or so. My guess is the number of DSLR
bodies is getting much larger, while the number
of these lenses is fixed or actully getting
smaller due to loss or damage. Good ol'
supply and demand in action...

P.S. When I got my SMCK 20/4 I did some test
comparisons with the SMC-M 20/4 and found them
optically virtually identical. I kept the K (sold the M)
though because the focus was really silky and
the M was only "normal" in that regard. The M
version is pretty cool though, the compact
size of it is pretty amazing for such a wide lens...

jco