You're a buyer only. That explains a lot. As a seller, I've
encountered numerous unscrupulous buyers. Usually, I can spot them
ahead of time. But early on I learned that some will wait until you
post feedback and then try to blackmail you with the threat of
negative feedback. They usually ask for a substantial refund based on
inventive complaints. If I sell, I wait for the other party to post
feedback. When I buy, I post feedback immediately if I like the
merchandise. It seems to be the natural order of things.