IMO, no laptop screen regardless of computer brand or screen size is
truly worthwhile for real image processing work. Only for quick and
dirty roughing in.

That said, the matte screens Apple's been using are pretty good and
calibrate well. Glossy screens ... well, I dislike them but for what I
use a laptop screen for, it doesn't really seem to matter much. My
current (now ancient) PowerBook G4 15" works well enough for my needs,
the new MacBook Pro 13" and 15" models are what I'll buy next.

For any real image adjustment work, I'll connect any laptop with a
suitably high quality graphics adapter to a good quality desktop
display, and calibrate that. Any laptop without a suitably high
quality graphics adapter isn't worth buying for image processing work.

--
Godfrey
  godfreydigiorgi.posterous.com