On 2010-02-03 19:11 , Mark Roberts wrote:
Anyone know of any laptop computers with good (IPS/MVA/PVA) displays?

current Mac laptops reportedly have TN displays (if someone has a reference to confirm they are IPS i'd like to know), but Apple claims "60% wider gamut" and implies all models have the same display quality; i can report real satisfaction with casual use of my 13" MacBook Pro display, but i plug it into an older 24" IPS display when i edit photos

the glossy display bugs me, but i've gotten over it; would definitely have gotten matte if it were available on the 13", but the portability (typing this on an airplane) and modest price (for a Mac) has won me over