----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom C"
Subject: Re: Leica M9

Not trying to be argumentative.

I just think the condemnation I'm hearing regarding the G11 return is
rather unwarranted. He just as easily could have gotten a defective
one from the store and would have had to return it. There was no
visible damage to the camera otherwise BB would have bulked. BB will
do exactly the same thing with this camera as they would with any
other returned as not working.  BB willl receive the credit from Canon
or their distrubutor. they will refurbish and resell.

What I'm reading from what you are saying, in general terms, is that it is
OK to try to decieve to one's advantage in business; and that it is wrong to
get caught, since it is possible that at some point one might actually be in
the situation that one is not in now.
Or something..

I'm not trying to be argumentative either, just trying to clarify.

William Robb