On 10/5/2010 8:47 PM, Mark Roberts wrote:
Larry Colen wrote:

On Oct 5, 2010, at 4:30 PM, John Francis wrote:

On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 08:57:04AM +1000, Tanya Love wrote:
I know this is an opposing view to what most have posted here, but it works
for me.  And when I am shooting 2-3000 frames every week, the storage space
and time it would take to keep the "average" shots, would be ridiculous.
2000 images a week, 50 weeks a year, at 10MB/image, is one TB a year.
I don't think that's a "ridiculous" amount of storage; A decades worth
of storage will fit in a single RAID array the size of a desktop PC.
AT today's prices, that's about a buck a week for storage.  With backups, call
it $4/week or about $0.50 per day.

By this time next year, it'll be about half that.  If my time is worth any
money at all, it's practically not worth the time to go through the bother of
deleting them.
Whenever I can't think of a better reason for keeping a shot than how
cheap and easy it is to do so, I know that's a photograph that isn't
worth keeping.

YOU!

--
"His lack of education is more than compensated for by his keenly developed moral
bankruptcy."