Gene's Lawrence quote is apposite and not at all inconsistent with a decent
theology that recognizes what Lawrence says. What theology might add is
that part of creation is the existence of word, words. These single us out
and call us to account and must be included in any effort to frame a
philosophy that is true. The names Spinoza, Einstein and Jesus appears to
me as a sort of triad that addresses this.

amazon.com/author/stephenrose