Edwina, List:

I think that it would be helpful if you could clarify exactly how you
distinguish *reality *from *existence *in your statements below.

I am also wondering where in Peirce's writings you find the view that *every
*Sign is "a triadic particular...existent in space and time."  On my
reading, that would preclude *any *Sign from being truly general.