I find the issue remote from what I sense. Sorry. It seems almost a
supposition which is my term for something different than what can be
proved. To speak of logic seems t me to speak of what tends to good. Did
Peirce believe this? I think he did. I think his explanation about
inkstands reverts to abstract discussions which are remote. At least to me.
Bear in mind I have gaps in my apparatus more portentous than Peirce's
lefthandedness.I would say that when psychology functions triadically it
has made strides in the direction of logic.

amazon.com/author/stephenrose