Jon, Gary

I suggest that while signs point to the Light or whatever universal name we
use to refer to the Cause, Creator, Force, etc.that it is this source that
makes semiotics the realization that it is -- in other words the basis of
Peirce's statement that all thought is in signs. I see semiotics as the
basis for a co-creation understanding. I am not objecting to these posts,
merely suggesting that it may not be in the nature of thought alone that
the unfathomable Reality can be be ir is perceived. It is in the nature of
the so-called subjective realm. These terms are inadequate because there is
ultimately no division between truthful science and truthful metaphysics,
heart and mind, heaven and earth. Etc.

amazon.com/author/stephenrose