Good day, im glad you seem to have resolved your problem, i shall
comment on your comments.....

"Sam Hobbs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I appreciate your attempts to help, but you must understand that when
> attempts to help just cause time to be wasted, then it might be appropriate
> to not appreciate the help.
Its no waste of time to attempt a solution, if it doesnt work, youve
eliminated that solution.  That is one step closer.

>Then when I try to explain that you are not
> helping, you make comments such as this, trying to blame me. If I am the
> only person you do this to, then I can live with it. If however you do this
> to others, then I hope you are told by others that you are trying too hard
> to help and that you resort to insulting others when you don't help.

Im bashing my head on the wall now....

> Perhaps there is some validity to what you are saying, but you are also
> saying some things that are not valid, which makes it difficult or
> impossible to determine what is valid. I do try to tell you in reasonably
> polite and useful ways that much of what you say is not helpful. Obviously I
> need to just ignore your help instead.

Now that you have figured out, that it is possible its your firewall,
which, many, and i think you claimed before was impossible, what
exactly makes you sure i said anything invalid.

Now that my rant is done, i made it clear, that i i have solved a
problem with your EXACT error msg before.  That makes this not a guess,
but an educated and experienced suggestion.  and yes, all forms of help
on this form are as such.

Yup, im an a$$hole , i dont like being completely shutdown by people
requesting help, when i take the time to impart some experience...