"Greg Donald" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Yeah, seeing how we don't have physical access to your system that's
> all you will get is guesses and suggestions.  If you want definative
> answers, hire a consultant, bring them to your pc, and pay them to fix
> it.

I have posted many thousands (literally) messages in another forum trying to
help people. So most of the time the roles are reversed. I know when others
are guessing. In that forum, the few times that I asked questions, I got
many guesses that were a waste of time.

One way of defining a guess is something that I am able to think of myself.

> If you wanted us to know what versions of software you are using, no
> one is stopping you from saying so.

I did! You just want to be critical!

> Since when does "fully tested" mean bug free?

When I say untested, I mean that the developers of the software have defined
these versions as being untested. It is their definition; there are also
production versions of the software that is considered to be adequately
tested.