bitterroots wrote:
> Here is my output from qry_alb.sh:
> Artists are:
> artists 0 20 search%3A_supertramp tags%3Aa
>
> Album found so moving on to songs....
> qry_alb_song.sh: line 115: printf: `B': invalid format character
>
> But it hangs and does not finish.
> Where do I enter username/password for CLI interface port 9090? I think
> that is my issue.

You are quite right, didn't realize you were using secure system (mine
is open and only exposed to local network).

So that being said, reviewing the LMS CLI documentation (On your LMS:
http://localhost:9000/html/docs/cli-api.html (replace "localhost" with
your server's address),  you need to issue the login request upon
initial connection before submitting any requests.  The command is in
the form of "login username correctpassword" to open, proceed with your
queries and you can then close the connection (not sure is you really
need to) using "login username wrongpassword".

Basically modify each shell script that queries the LMS server to
include the login and give it a try.  You can always issue the commands
by typing them in manually as well to ensure proper syntax.

If you make this work, I would appreciate a copy of one of the shell
scripts and I will include this as an optional format on the GitHub
project for other users.  If you can't make it work, let me know and
I'll see if I can make some time to test on my install over the next
week or two.

Ynot.

*software* - logitech media server version: 7.9.1, home assistant
0.75.3, dialogflow - v.2 api, lms controls app - voice control of lms,
openmediavault 4.1.9 - storage
*add-ons* - spotty, upnp / dlna bridge, chromecast bridge,
*players* - sonos, upnp, pi3 - pi core player 3.5.0, android- sb player
v1.4.0, airplay to googlehome and minis
*hardware* - server - i7-3.4ghz, 4gb ram, 6tb storage, debian - 4.16.5