bitterroots wrote:
> I am making headway. But I can't get the "query" feature to work. Here
> is where I am stuck. I get this error from my LMS server log.
> Slim::Web::JSONRPC::requestMethod (425) Request failed with error: Bad
> dispatch!
> Slim::Control::Request::execute (1888) Error: While trying to run
> function coderef [Slim::Control::Commands::playlistcontrolCommand]:
> [Can't call method "title" on an undefined value at
> /usr/local/share/logitechmediaserver/Slim/Control/Commands.pm line 2021.
> It seems that the command is getting executed, but the "variable"
> component is missing. Does port 9090 need to be forwarded?

Not sure off hand, but the easiest way I know to troubleshoot is
outlined in the troubleshooting guide on the Github.
https://github.com/ynot123/LMS_Controls/blob/master/troubleshooting.md
Refer to the section about running the query commands in a shell from
your HASSIO installation.

Yes you definitely need to have access to port 9090 on LMS from your
HASSIO installation to make this work.  I assume you have modified the
shell scripts properly to suit your installation?

Running the query functions in a shell as outlined in the
troubleshooting.md file provides simple feedback on what's being
returned from LMS.  This should provide some insight into what's
happening.  Unless your default LMS install is highly customized, it
should pretty much just work.

If you can't figure it out from there, feel free to send me a copy of
one of your query scripts and I can take a peek.  Include what systems
and versions you're running.

Thanks, Ynot.

*software* - logitech media server version: 7.9.1, home assistant
0.75.3, dialogflow - v.2 api, lms controls app - voice control of lms,
openmediavault 4.1.9 - storage
*add-ons* - spotty, upnp / dlna bridge, chromecast bridge,
*players* - sonos, upnp, pi3 - pi core player 3.5.0, android- sb player
v1.4.0, airplay to googlehome and minis
*hardware* - server - i7-3.4ghz, 4gb ram, 6tb storage, debian - 4.16.5