Roger66;475661 Wrote:
> Sorry, sleep monitoring still doesn't work. At least when I use the
> option "sleep after current song". Didn't try the 15min option.
>
> All the SB menu serverpowercontrol functions are working fine (as
> always), but the menu entries on SB server web frontend don't. "Suspend
> to mySB.com" f.e. ends up in a loop with the remote control page of
> mySB.com open, which even comes up again immediately after closing this
> page.
>
> Roger
Re sleep not working: was the current song longer than 2 minutes?  If
not, try a slightly longer song.  Also, please switch the SrvrPowerCtrl
logging to debug and post the relevant portions of the log.  Just post
the SrvrPowerCtrl messages, please.

Re mysb.com remote control page:  Which browser are you using?
SrvrPowerCtrl trying to point the browser to the Remote Control page
ultimately may not work.  This was an experiment.  Other than that, are
any of the other SrvrPowerCtrl webUI menu items messing up?

--
gharris999