gharris999;475670 Wrote:
> Re sleep not working: was the current song longer than 2 minutes?
It was, but I used FF until ~the middle of the track before pressing
the sleep button, just to save time. On 7.3.3 this worked flawlessly.
This evening I give it another try with a longer song and start from the
begin.

> Also, please switch the SrvrPowerCtrl logging to debug and post the
> relevant portions of the log.  Just post the SrvrPowerCtrl messages,
> please. How to switch a plugin to debug mode ?

> Re mysb.com remote control page:  Which browser are you using?  Firefox 3.5.3
> Other than that, are any of the other SrvrPowerCtrl webUI menu items
> messing up?
I'll try them all this evening.
I'll be back :D.

To the car: Does Volkswagen sell the Passat or the Golf in your country
?
They have fabulous diesel engines consuming very low fuel amounts. And
they also have an AWD option (in germany called "4motion"). I'm driving
such a diesel engine with manual 6-speed transmission and FWD for 7
years and 137.000 km now, the overall fuel consumption is sitting
exactly on 5.8 l/100 km, some fun on unlimited german autobahn included
:D. Sound isn't exactly comfortable and silent at lower speeds, and the
camshaft belt must be $$$ changed at each 90.000 km (latest Common Rail
models have much higher mileage up to 180.000 km or even 300.000 km (1.6
CR) here), but otherwise it's a very attractive engine for someone who's
driving much. High torque and low consumption.

Roger

--
Roger66

SB classic