mherger;557757 Wrote:
> > In Picture Gallery, I have it pointing to a folder.  I haven't been
> > using Favorites.
>
> That might explain the lack of screensavers.

Nope.  As I mentioned, did create several Picture Gallery Favorites but
it didn't help.

> > I just set a couple of Favorites and Picture Gallery can show them.
> > But I still can't find a way to make it work with Screen Switcher.
>
> As I've mentioned earlier in this thread you might need to restart the
> SB Touch in order to update the screensaver list. That's a limitation
> of SB Touch's software (which I hopefully will lift for the next
> firmware release).

I did that again, but it doesn't help either.  Sounds like I'll have to
wait until the next release of the server and now you also mention a
firmware update as well.  After those events, if the problem persists,
should I bring this up again in the Picture Gallery thread, or is this
still as good a place?

Bernie

--
Bernie33