|
"I think it's the best we're
going to get and the odds are probably better than before. Derek, Kat had
a vision, something that upset her pretty badly and I'm pretty sure it happened
while she was out with Nick. I don't know if it had anything to do with
this or not. We were just trying to take her mind off of it and it was
pretty clear that she had no interesting in talking about
it."
"I don't want her up here... but do you think she'll talk
about it to anyone about it now?"
|
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex julia walker
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] derek, alex spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
