Derek chuckled and laid his head back "I was thinking more along the lines
of your Grandmother Rose's. The food she cooks.."
He made a small motion, as if complimenting a French chef by kissing the
tips of his fingers, and tried to hide the grimace that one simple move made
"Philip should be back soon.. he said he wanted to make sure Julia wasn't
singing down d'walls and something about Jericho?"
Derek then looked at the I.V. he had in his arm and then at Alex with a
crooked grin "I thin'k we need to get whatever this is for our medical
supplies at d'house."
"I'll what I can do," Alex told him with wry grin. "I don't how I'm going
to explain to Grandma that you only love her for her cooking though," she
teased. She thought about Juli for a moment. :Knowing Julia I'm sure she's
singing something, I just hope it's appropriate for mixed company."
Alex