"I'll what I can do," Alex told him with wry grin. "I don't how I'm going to explain to Grandma that you only love her for her cooking though," she teased. She thought about Juli for a moment. :Knowing Julia I'm sure she's singing something, I just hope it's appropriate for mixed company." Derek chuckled at that and then looked at Alex before sitting up a little more, ignoring the twinges his body gave him at the motion. "Alex," he spoke quietly "I want you to do something for me when we get home..."
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex julia walker
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] derek, alex spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
