|
"Derek, Rachel called a
little while ago and she and Kat are planning to go home...when we find them do
you want me to bring them back here or just follow them and make sure they get
there all right. We've all been invited for dinner and I'm supposed to
take Kat's bear, so I thought I should find out before I we
leave."
"We need to stay together." Derek said somberly "And her
house won't offer any kind of protection if that thing goes after
them."
He took a deep breath and let it out slowly "Get Rachel
alone and show her the key. She'll know."
|
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex julia walker
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] derek, alex spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
