Derek looked up as the door entered and greeted the two as they came in, the
doctor already there and getting papers ready.  He looked at Alex, "Would
you mind bringing the car around?  The sooner we get out of here the
better."

And he wanted to do what he had planned out with Alex before they doped him
up on anymore pain pills.

He looked at Kat and Philip "I hear Kat will be spending the night?  Rachel
asleep?"

<<lucky you I was at the computer when you called ;p>>

"Yep," Kat said coming up beside the bed and studying him critically.  "It
happened real fast, I never go to sleep that fast.  Do you feel better now?"

Alex stood up starting towards the door, "I'll see you all in a minute.
Figure out who gets to ride with me, so I don't have to drive back alone."
She waved and headed off to the car, pulling it around to the main entrance
and turning the flashers on.  She hopped out and waited, ready to help
assist the injured into the car.  Or at least one of the injured.

Kat and Alex


Reply via email to