|
Alex entered the room and
approached the bed sitting on the side. "I'm fine," she assured him.
"Just a few bruises, nothing serious. I know I've been saying that you
needed a vacation for a long time, but this is taking a bit far you know.
I was thinking more along the lines of Jamaica."
Derek chuckled and laid his head back "I was thinking more
along the lines of your Grandmother Rose's. The food she cooks.."
He made a small motion, as if complimenting a French chef
by kissing the tips of his fingers, and tried to hide the grimace that one
simple move made "Philip should be back soon.. he said he wanted to make
sure Julia wasn't singing down d'walls and something about
Jericho?"
Derek then looked at the I.V. he had in his arm and then
at Alex with a crooked grin "I thin'k we need to get whatever this is for our
medical supplies at d'house."
|
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] derek, alex spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
