<<OOC: sending for "Philip" as he's having email probs right now>>
And she did, "instead of the force you can teach me to use the Gaelic." It
was late and had been a long day and at the moment the idea seemed
hysterical bringing tears to her eyes. "Philip, I hope you're planning on
staying around for a while. Having you here is good for the soul."
He gave her a boyish smile and showed his ring "Aye, I'll be here te bug ye,
no worries on tha'. I was thinkin' o' puttin' in a transfer fer th' local
church. They're lookin' fer a priest. It would be being able to be here
most nights te sneak ye cookies an' milk."
He winked at her and stood "An' te get ye to bed li' ye should be." he
added, motioning for her to lay down as he picked up the blanket at the foot
of her bed "A Gaelic Jedi.. jus' wha' th' Legacy needs."