Alex burst out laughing, "Nick not letting her box, would be the one sure
fire way of getting her to do it."  She looked at the cookie still in her
hand and the milk on the table.  She'd seen that determined look in Philip's
eyes before.  There was no around it if she wanted to get any peace.  "Do
you always bully your parishners like this," she teased a twinkle in her
eye.  She began to eat the cookie slowly, it actually tasted better than she
had expected, okay so maybe her body was a little hungry.  Then she
obediently sipped the milk until it was gone.  "Happy now?"


Philip grinned and said in a teasing tone "I bet Nick could... distract her
if he really tried"

"And," he sat up and feigned indignation "I dunnae bully.  I'm Irish."

"As fer happy.. aye, I'll settle. Bu' ye have to promise te eat a real
breakfast in the morn'."


Reply via email to