"I know I shouldn't," Alex agreed, "that's why I haven't." She smiled slightly. 'Sometimes he listens to her, but a lot of times I think he's in his own little world, the Land of Derek. Sort of like the Land of Oz only with bigger monsters. I could talk to her about it though, it couldn't hurt and she is the best noser I know." Patrick chuckled "Aye, she is at that. "And has a mean right hook too." he added, remembering the way she laid one into Mitchell's chin before shaking his head humorously "We do have an interesting sort of ladies in our House, tha's for sure."
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Al... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Phili... Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Phili... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
