> He gave her a boyish smile and showed his ring "Aye, I'll be here te bug
ye,
> no worries on tha'.  I was thinkin' o' puttin' in a transfer fer th' local
> church.  They're lookin' fer a priest.  It would be being able to be here
> most nights te sneak ye cookies an' milk."
>
> He winked at her and stood "An' te get ye to bed li' ye should be." he
> added, motioning for her to lay down as he picked up the blanket at the
foot
> of her bed "A Gaelic Jedi.. jus' wha' th' Legacy needs."
>
"It's been a very long time since anyone tucked me in," Alex told him, but
she lay down to humor him.  "I just have one question for you?  Does all
this mean you're going to be dragging me out of my nice warm bed every
Sunday morning for Mass?"

Alex

Reply via email to