> "Well thank you 'bout the job thing... but maybe you shouldn't broach the > subject." he suggested with a small pause "I hear he actually listens te > Julia... have ye spoke to her 'bout maybe nosin around?" > "I know I shouldn't," Alex agreed, "that's why I haven't." She smiled slightly. 'Sometimes he listens to her, but a lot of times I think he's in his own little world, the Land of Derek. Sort of like the Land of Oz only with bigger monsters. I could talk to her about it though, it couldn't hurt and she is the best noser I know." Alex
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Al... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Phili... Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Phili... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] P... Kim Rickmon
