> Philip grinned and said in a teasing tone "I bet Nick could... distract her > if he really tried" > > "And," he sat up and feigned indignation "I dunnae bully. I'm Irish." > > "As fer happy.. aye, I'll settle. Bu' ye have to promise te eat a real > breakfast in the morn'." > Alex kissed him on the cheek. "I promise that if I don't sleep through breakfast I will eat it and if I do then I'll make something. I think I need to become Irish," she told him, "can I convert?" alex
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Alex Kim Rickmon
