> "I do." he admitted quietly, still certain that this was what was causing > the girl's reaction. He wasn't sure why he was, but he could feel it on > some level. He was sure that Alyssa was suffering a bad side effect of the > Sight. > > "I see things, people, and then it happens." > "Like fortune tellers," the little asked curiously "I can't do anything like that," she said softly. Only crazy people see things, so Alyssa didn't see them anymore. "I.....used to sometimes....but not anymore." Alyssa
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex Kim
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Alex spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek, Al... Kim
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek... spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek... spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek... spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek... spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Derek... spfoley
