Jon Weisberger wrote:

> ...it would be nice to have songwriting credits

This is a bit off the point, I guess, of this particular debate...but I often
wondered about this as a DJ, when frustrated by the lack of songwriting
credits, and so I'll ask now:  Why isn't this required? You pick up any book,
and if a song, even a line or two, is quoted within, there is a songwriting (or
copyright, anyway...we know how that works) credit in the front matter of the
book. How's come you can put out a CD, with productions of the complete songs,
and not give credit?

Dallas
who really, really digs early John Anderson, but thinks early, indie Dixie
Chicks stuff is every bit as lame as the new.....