May God forgive me, I can't help myself.  I am weak...

At 10:28 AM 1/26/99 -0800, you wrote:

>The Jetson's featured the family in a band, right?
>I think they were called the "Way Outs".

Why, indeed they were.  And from the TV-cartoon-band "Where are they now
file" - the Way-outs are now Zorak's backing band on "Space Ghost," billed
as the Original Way-Outs ('tis true, they got Hanna-Barbera's permission to
use the actual characters).  Hmmm...the rise to national prominence, a
period of obscurity, a '90's nostalgia-based resurrection...sounds like a
VH1 "Behind the Music" episode in the makings!  I'm sure a little research
on the Way-Outs will reveal the requisite drug overdoses, fatal or
near-fatal car crash, subsequent stint in rehab, followed by a reunion tour.

Once again, my apologies,

Erin