>I'm flat-out addicted to these "Behind the Music" specials (along with the
>Real Life Story things on E!). Not only do I watch them, but I watch them
>multiple times.

A&E has a less pruient version this week on "Biography" with Country
Legends Week.  Loretta Lynn, Willie Nelson, Johnny Cash, Patsy Cline, the
Judds and mystifyingly, Kenny Rogers.  Every night at 8 and midnight.  Not
that I would waste my time watching TV or anything.

Erin

who did not, I repeat *not*, stay up until 1 am last night watching the
Kenny Rogers bio in hopes they would confirm rumours that he had so much
liposuction, his body's normal fat repositories turned to scar tissue and
he starting storing fat in non-conventional places, i.e., grew large
womanly breasts.