sounds like a
>VH1 "Behind the Music" episode in the makings!  I'm sure a little research
>on the Way-Outs will reveal the requisite drug overdoses, fatal or
>near-fatal car crash, subsequent stint in rehab, followed by a reunion tour.

I'm flat-out addicted to these "Behind the Music" specials (along with the
Real Life Story things on E!). Not only do I watch them, but I watch them
multiple times.

ob. tv-band content:  I've watched the David Cassidy one at least twice.

ob. HNC content:  I've watched that Shania one, um, a time or two.

MTV who?