O.K. I'll bite.....

Richard & Linda Thompson, Lupo's, Providence, RI - Shoot Out the Lights Tour,
'81/'82?.  In spite of having had a HUGE fight before the show (in which Linda
reportedly whacked Richard over the head with a bottle, a cut over his eyebrow
was visible) the show was phenomenal.  I think the fight made every song all
the more meaningful, emotional and cutting.

Also great was a guitar show at RISD a couple of years before that where RL
played in front of about 150 die-hard fans.  The man can play, PDLS is
gorgeous!  Henry the Human Fly will forever be my favorite!

K.