Great record. You all were right. Except that guy from Usa Today who
compared the Damnations TX sister-singers to the Louvin Brother singers
didn't know what he was talking about. The only similarity is the fact
that the two pairs are each related by blood. I don't hear the X
comparisons either, at least with regard to singing. Anyhow, when I
listened to it, I expected the "second voice" to be louder in the mix, and
more of a vocal contrast to the lead singer, as in the Louvins. But not so.

Anyhow, a good record with clever, engaging songwriting, and best of all,
a nice, tangible, chunky sound. I love the bass. -- Terry Smith