You're exactly right.

I am a sad case.
Except, I think, you're confusing me with someone with any kind of self
worth.
Sure, I feel happy when someone praises one of my favorite bands' music,
but it has absolutely nothing to do with me.
I'm not on those records.

I just wish my bud's in Austin could be appreciated the way they should
be.
I was just trying (poorly, I guess) pointing out that Rob and Keith
where getting almost no credit at all.
And I tried to tack on an ad for GHOSTS at the end (shouldn't have done
that, I guess).

I certainly wasn't trying to put down The Damnations.
After all, the Damnations are the second best band in Austin.

--Matt Cook

P.S.-Sorry if I pissed you off.  I pissed myself off when I reread my
post, it does sound a little like I was putting the girls down a bit.