Heh, like Bill I worry a bit that all this buzz could be a problem
for a fine group.  Obviously people should definitely hold on and
seem em live this summer, when they'll be out and about.

I hope they have some staying power, in any case.  Excessive buzz is
always a difficult thing to deal with.  I do think they've got
something fresh and, in my few encounters with them, they've struck me as
the kind of people I like to like, if you know what I mean.

Besides that, however, I'm waiting for new Derailers, dang it!! <g>
--junior

PS.  And thanks Bill for the reminder:  that version of "We're Desperate"
was fine fine fine....