Don't know if I'm supposed to have said any of the  stuff that would make
light of what anybody loves (including what I know very well Todd loves!)
--don't think so--but my opinion, for whatever little it's worth,  always
has been that any way in to a big pool with much pleasure to be had is a
good way in!

 I hope some of us who point to a lot of things to enjoy from a lot of
times and places are able to point to them as new opportunities--not slaps
across the hand with a ruler.   As somebody just said today--attention (and
enjoyment) is surely not a zero sum game!  If I ever sound otherwise--tell
me.

Barry M.