Neal:

> Anyhoo, two I'll suggest off the top of my head are Freedy Johnston's "Can
> You Fly" and Matthew Ryan's "May Day," two albums I've been thinking of
> lately

Matthew Ryan....yes, yes, yes. I dunno how this escaped so many
people's radar (I was lucky to hear about him a little ahead of hte
curve because of Neal). Lots of good reviews, and I bet it sold 10
copies.

Without the benefit of my CDs in front of me, I'll cast a vote for all
three of Mark Lanegan's solo records, Vigilantes of Love's Blister
Soul, and Jason & the Scorchers' Clear Impetuous Morning.

> as I listen to Pete Krebs' fantastic new one.

Ok, this is the 14th time you've mentioned Krebs in the last day.
What's the scoopage?

Dave

***
Dave Purcell, [EMAIL PROTECTED]