Um...no it wouldn't.  It would turn them off to that band, and possibly
hanging out with you.  Its a matter of "My Mix Tape/Top-Ten-List/Music
Recomendations Define Me".  They're your friends, and chances are you're not
gonna drag them out to see Moonshine Willy so the question is moot.

>From: "Dave Purcell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "passenger side" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: Updates
>Date: Fri, Apr 23, 1999, 1:14 PM

>But given most people's busy schedules and abundant entertainment
choices, there's a good chance a lousy band (and it's not solely a