Weitse,

To me this comment from you, "Stan, go take this discussion off-list or be
removed." is completely out of line. While I understand your complaint and
frustration, I think you forget that Stan provides a great deal of
technical support for YOUR outstanding product at NO charge. Your answers
to questions are usually vague, often kurt, occasionally condescending and
leave people confused. I've often been afraid to ask anything further to
avoid the rhetoric. You don't recall me I'm sure but I emailed you
directly and to the group years ago about NotifyMail, another push mail
like feature, and it took you weeks to answer. I turned away from postfix
as a result. I came back to this list several months ago looking for
assistance. I don't recall you speaking up. Stan did and was quick to help
all along until I finished, for free and receiving no profit for your
product. Stan is very thorough, complete and generous in his support.
People like Stan that take the time to help with free software to your
benefit should be appreciated. People like Stan and others have helped
make your product what it is. A product can be the best thing in the world
but with no support it doesn't go anywhere. You asked him to stop doing it
one way and he agreed, politely. The public threat was not necessary.

If it were not for people like Stan helping us less than postfix savvy
people, your product would not be where it is on your support alone.

Stan and the rest of you big helpers, thank you for your continued
generosity!

Weitse, thanks for your effort to turn out such a great product!

Thanks

Steffan

T E L  6 0 2 . 7 9 3 . 0 0 1 4 | F A X  6 0 2 . 9 7 1 . 1 6 9 4
Steffan A. Cline
stef...@execuchoice.net                             Phoenix, Az
http://www.ExecuChoice.net                                  USA
AIM : SteffanC          ICQ : 57234309
YAHOO : Steffan_Cline   MSN : stef...@hldns.com
GOOGLE: Steffan.Cline             Lasso Partner Alliance Member