Stefan G. Weichinger put forth on 12/8/2010 5:55 PM:
> Am 09.12.2010 00:53, schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
>
>> * is it really making greylisting useless? I use postgrey successfully
>
> small correction: on my own servers I run policyd for greylisting, not
> postgrey ... ;) just to be correct, and maybe there are specific issues
> with policyd vs. postgrey ...

My comments were greylisting solution agnostic.  The pcre list plus
spamhaus zen is about all you need to stop most bot spam.  As always,
YMMV etc.  I may have omitted zen from my original post, due to the
assumption that everyone already uses zen anyway.

--
Stan