Am 08.12.2010 07:52, schrieb Stan Hoeppner:
> I just added installation/usage instructions to the top of the file
> yesterday.  As mouss stated, you'll see an entry in your mail log file
> with detailed optional text, usually identifying the ISP by name.
> Pflogsumm or logwatch can help you easily see what's going on with
> Postfix by creating log summaries and statistics.

Thanks, Stan, I just found this thread and started to test-drive this
pcre-list.

I am not sure which thread you refer to and if my questions would be
answered there, so pls forgive if I should RTFM somewhere:

* is it really making greylisting useless? I use postgrey successfully
(and without too much load), but if I could get rid of it, it would also
remove those "where is my mail?"-issues due to the initial delay of
greylisting.

* is your list rather static or dynamic? is a frequent "wget" or so
necessary/recommended?

* how do/did you generate it?

Thanks a lot for sharing, Stefan