On 08.09.16 16:24, /dev/rob0 wrote:

> I am not in any hurry to move my email into IPv6 land. For now I am
> satisfied to have IPv4-only MX records for my domains. My server is
> IPv4-only, for that matter.

I hope you, and other people, will reconsider. It believe that the more
people adopt IPv6, the more likely tools that might currently only work
with IPv4 will get adapted to IPv6. I use IPv6 whenever possible, and
actively configure software to prefer it over IPv4. Thankfully, Postfix
is both easy and comfortable to use in this regard.

> I don't want to be a pioneer before then.

I do. Sniffing the wild frontier air is heady stuff. ;-)

-Ralph