On 09/09/16 19:57, Benny Pedersen wrote:
> On 2016-09-09 18:37, Allen Coates wrote:
>
>> Also, the  Spamhaus  DROP listings  now have a file of compromised IPv6
>> netblocks.  (I have a multi-list / IPv6 version of Julien Vehent's
>> lasso-update.sh  -  which processes the listings for postscreen  -  if
>> anyone is interested)
>
> yes i would like to see it

Attached FWIW is my variant of lasso-update.sh   The original is
included in the Postscreen-Stats-master package, listed on the Postfix
website.

In a couple of places there is an echo statement with a -e argument, to
format tabs in the output file.  Some machines (eg my work-station)
don't like the argument and include it in the output stream.

At the end there is a curious command which produces a backup file with
a date-stamped suffix - (again only on some machines)

The rest seems to be quite resilient.

Enjoy!

Allen C