I have thought long and hard about IPv6 spam. Fortunately I have only
had a couple of messages  - so far...

Within postscreen, I have whitelisted all my regular ipv6
correspondents, and am using bl.ipv6.spameatingmonkey.net, and the
cymru.com bogon lists in the rbls

Within smtpd, I use all the RHS blacklists I can find against host and
HELO names - in addition to all the unknown- and invalid- rejects.

I would be interested to know the measures other people use.

Allen C